- Hong Kong is an international metropolis. Efficient communication using English with foreign people can offer our students numerous opportunities in various aspects and broaden their horizons.
- China is playing a prominent role in the globe. A good mastery of Putonghua becomes a pre-requisite in the communication process with different Chinese communities around the world.
- All students are given chances to do English or Putonghua presentation or sharing both during lessons and at assemblies.
- English Week and Chinese Week are launched in which different language activities are launched to promote a language rich environment.
- Morning assemblies are conducted in English, Putonghua and Cantonese to foster a tri-lingual learning environment.
- Students are encouraged to participate in different language activities and competitions both inside and outside the school.
- Different learning activities are conducted through the collaboration between the English panel and other subject panels to provide more opportunities for students to learn English.